As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort while going through the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you find any potential issues before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your specialist will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 805-242-9638 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.