As springtime rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Buellton? Even if your cooling system is up-to-date or was cooling just fine last year.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning tech can help find little problems before they become major breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly impact your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that build up within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little problems before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely look at pieces and perform a series of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth measures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into extensive issues that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is prepped to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is at risk for early meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the following locations and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Today with Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning pros a ring at 805-242-9638 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your home, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.