As warmer weather rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Buellton? Even if your cooling unit is newer or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked annually by a Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning tech can help spot little issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot little troubles before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine parts and complete a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into large issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Right Away with Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning pros a shout at 805-242-9638 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.