At Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Buellton is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 805-242-9638. We’re happy to help!