Is the upcoming year the year of a new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And by taking time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Buellton. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But act fast, as this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and call 805-242-9638 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer will know how to determine the best size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from Allstar Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to do is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.